This course is designed to introduce students to the major theoretical approaches to international politics, to explore important historical and contemporary questions and debates in international affairs, and to teach students to think critically about international relations. It is a prerequisite for most upper division international relations courses in Political Science.
- Celeste Arrington:
- Alexsia Chan: Thursdays 2:30pm-4:30pm 715 Barrows
- Paul Martorelli: Fridays 12:00pm-2:00pm 715 Barrows
- Sara Newland: Tuesdays 4:00pm-5:00pm and by apt. 715 Barrows
- Michael Polyakov: Tuesdays 4:00pm-5:00pm 715 Barrows
- Suzanne Scoggins: Tuesdays 3:30pm-5:30pm at Milano's