I am a PhD candidate at the department of political science and a research associate at the Center on the Politics of Development at UC Berkeley. My broad research interests encompass political economy and development. My current projects aim to understand:
- women's political mobilisation and collective action,
- persistence and erosion of ideology in political parties,
- public service delivery in the context of decentralised governance,
- historical origins of ethnic conflict, and
- voters' use of information to hold incumbent politicians accountable, and cumulative learning
For more details, please see my CV here.