- The Department Today
- Travers Program
- Conference Archive
- Undergraduate Programs
- Media Relations
- Support the Department
- Visiting Scholars Policy
- women's political mobilisation and collective action,
- persistence and erosion of ideology in political parties,
- public service delivery in the context of decentralised governance,
- historical origins of ethnic conflict, and
- voters' use of information to hold incumbent politicians accountable, and cumuative learning (I worked on EGAP's Metaketa initiative. Check out the great studies that were part of Metaketa 1: Information and Accountability).
I am a third year PhD student at the department of political science and a research associate at the Center on the Politics of Development at UC Berkeley. My broad research interests encompass political economy and development. My current projects aim to understand:
For details, please see my CV here.
Methodology & Formal Theory