The following is a sampling of the service-learning and career-related experiences available to Political Science majors at UC Berkeley.
- Student Groups Find information about political science student groups including the Asian Political Association, Pi Sigma Alpha Honors Society, Politica, and the Undergraduate Political Science Association
- Mailing Lists Subscribe or unsubscribe to department email lists including the Undergraduate Students list, Jobs & Internships list, and the "What's Happening" list.
- Study Abroad Learn about how to prepare for study abroad including information about what to do before you leave, as well as the criteria, evaluation process, and other policies on transferring courses from your program in order to meet department requirements.
- Honors Program Find all of the information you need about our department honors program including eligibility and requirements.
- DeCal Ensure that your student-run Democratic Education at Cal course is approved by learning and following each required step for successfully submitting your proposal.
- Research Opportunities Learn how to fund and publish your faculty-led or independent undergraduate research project to enrich your undergraduate education.
- Independent Study Find information about the political science department's independent study, internship, and field study courses.
- Department Scholarships Find eligibility and application requirements for political science department undergraduate scholarships including the Travers Undergraduate Scholarship in Ethics and Politics, and the Travers Family Undergraduate Fellowship at the Commonwealth Club.
- Other Resources Browse a list of several websites for a variety of resources on topics including educational opportunities, government agencies, non-profit organizations, other UC Berkeley campus offices, jobs and internships, and fellowships and scholarships.