Graduation and Beyond
As a UC Berkeley student, you have access to academic and professional advisers (i.e. college, major, career center), faculty and additional resources to make sure that you are on the right track to completing your requirements for graduation, and taking the necessary steps to prepare for your life after graduation. Whether you're planning to attend graduate school, or obtain a full-time job in the profession of your choice, it's important to start thinking about your program plan early so that you can make timely progress towards your degree and get the most out of your experience at UC Berkeley. Follow the links below to get started.
- Double Checking Major Requirements Check through all department and university graduation requirements, and ensure that you will receive your diploma as planned.
- Commencement Find information about the next department commencement ceremonies, and register to participate.
- Diplomas, Transcripts, and Degree Verification Find out how to obtain each of these important documents.
- Employment or Graduate School? Browse a list of websites, read helpful information, and learn about advising resources for choosing what to do after graduation.
- Alumni Stay connected with UC Berkeley, the Department of Political Science, and fellow alumni.