- The Department Today
- Travers Program
- Conference Archive
- Undergraduate Programs
- Media Relations
- Support the Department
- Visiting Scholars Policy
- The Design of Field Experiments With Survey Outcomes: A Framework for Selecting More Efficient, Robust, and Ethical Designs (with David Broockman and Jasjeet Sekhon). Political Analysis, Forthcoming. GitHub repo.
- Durably reducing transphobia: A field experiment on door-to-door canvassing (with David Broockman). Science 352 no. 6282. Replication data.
- Related: Perspective by Elizabeth Levy Paluck.
- Campaign Contributions Facilitate Access to Congressional Officials: A Randomized Field Experiment (with David Broockman). Replication data. 2016, American Journal of Political Science.
- Editorial Bias in Crowd-Sourced Information (with Peter Aronow) Replication data. 2015, PLOS ONE.
Are you my mentor? A field experiment on gender, ethnicity, and political self starters (with Frances Rosenbluth and Dawn Teele).
Faces of Bias in Politics: Evidence from Elite and Voter Conjoint Experiments on Gender (with Frances Rosenbluth and Dawn Teele).
- Irregularities in LaCour (2014) (with David Broockman and Peter Aronow).
- The Female Political Career (with Frances Rosenbluth and Dawn Teele). Report for the World Bank and Women in Parliaments Global Forum, 2015.
Experiments show this is the best way to win campaigns. But is anyone actually doing it? (with David Broockman). Vox, 2014.
Methodology & Formal Theory