- Durably reducing transphobia: A field experiment on door-to-door canvassing (with David Broockman). Science 352 no. 6282. Replication data.
- Campaign Contributions Facilitate Access to Congressional Officials: A Randomized Field Experiment (with David Broockman). Replication data. 2016, American Journal of Political Science.
- Editorial Bias in Crowd-Sourced Information (with Peter Aronow) Replication data. 2015, PLOS ONE.
- Testing Theories of Attitude Change with Online Panel Field Experiments (with David Broockman and Jasjeet Sekhon).
Are You my Mentor? An Experiment on Gender and Political Encouragement (with Frances Rosenbluth and Dawn Langan Teele).
- Irregularities in LaCour (2014) (with David Broockman and Peter Aronow).
- The Female Political Career (with Frances Rosenbluth and Dawn Teele). Report for the World Bank and Women in Parliaments Global Forum, 2015.
Experiments show this is the best way to win campaigns. But is anyone actually doing it? (with David Broockman). Vox, 2014.