APSA Award Winners 2015:
- Qualitative and Multi-Method Research Honorable Mention:
Katherine Michel and Christopher Krogslund, "Can QCA Do Causal Inference"
- Best Graduate Student Poster in Law and Courts, APSA 2015:
Ryan Hubert and James Hicks JSP, co-author
- 2015 Paul J. Weber Best Paper Award from the APSA Religion & Politics Section
- 2015 Best Graduate Student Paper Award from the ISA Religion and International Relations Section
- American Association of University Women (Danville-Alamo-Walnut Creek Branch) Local Scholarship
- Herbert F. York Global Security Dissertation Fellowship for the (2015-2016) school year in the amount of $18,000.
- Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy Award, Donald R Cressey Enhancement